If you want to rent a storage unit, or find out about storage unit availability, please call the Freedom Self Storage office at 360-427-0851. Our storage unit availability changes daily, so we don’t post availability on our website.
We have a range of storage unit sizes, from our smallest 10 x 5 foot units up to the largest 10 x 30 foot units.
All of our storage units are drive-up units with roll-up doors. The wide doors, along with the wide vehicle aisles make it easy to drive your car, truck, or trailer up to your unit and unload your stuff. Our facility can even accommodate large moving vans.
See the table below for unit sizes and pricing.
The Rent a Storage Unit Process
Here’s how to get started renting a unit at Freedom Self Storage:
- Call our Office at 360-427-0851 to discuss your storage needs. You will find out if we will have the right unit size available when you need it.
- Meet us at our facility to take a look at a couple unit sizes. It is usually easier to determine the best size by actually seeing the storage units. Once you see the units, you can decide on the best size storage room to rent. If you are moving here from out of town, we will discuss your needs via phone and help you determine the best size room or rooms to rent, and you can reserve the unit ahead of time.
- Take care of some easy paperwork.
- While you are on site, ask us about our Auto Pay Sign Up discount. Auto Pay makes it easy to avoid late fees, and it saves you time and the cost of postage
- As part of the storage unit rental process, we’ll provide you with a top quality disc lock for your unit.
- Lastly, carefully pack your belongings into boxes and move them into your “spare garage.”
If you have any questions about renting a unit, or what our rules and restrictions are, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, or give us a call.